We are looking for candidates for the position of Embedded System Hardware/FPGA Engineer with at least 2 years of experience. The candidate will be part of a heterogeneous and experience team working in an international project.
– Embedded system/architecture programming
– Experience in Xilinx FPGAs and tools (ISE suite, Vivado, analyzers,…) and/or ARMs.
– HDL programmer (VHDL, Verilog,…)
– Peripheral control in HDL (ADC, DAC, PCI express, DDR memory, Flash and serial bus controllers)
– Fluent English (written and spoken)
– Team player, ready to learn and proactive.
– Firmware and knowledge of embedded OS: Microblaze, LM32, PicoOS, RTEMS,…
– Knowledge: RF, IQ Modulation and signal processing.
– Control Buses: AXI, Wishbone,…
– Radio Frequency control systems knowledge (LLRF, BPMs,…) and/or experience in particle accelerator field.
– Knowlegde about Timing system technologies: White Rabbit, MRF,…
– Knowledge about SCRUM, JIRA or Agile methodologies
Who we are
Seven Solutions is the world leader in accurate sub-nanosecond time transfer and frequency distribution for dependable industrial applications (Telecom, Fintech, …) and scientific facilities (CERN, GSI, SKA, …) with HQ in Granada, Spain, and offices in Germany and USA.
Ready to join?
The candidate will be part of the particle accelerator control and timing system team, so that it will take into account the capacity of working within a team, experience with European projects and in the field (Radio Frequency systems, scientific research centers,…). This is a permanent contract, in a company that is permanently expanding and growing.
How to Apply
It is recommended to write an email to email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter attached indicating your interest in working with us and describing your background.
For more information details, find the full offer here.