We are looking for candidates for the position of Tendering Engineer. We are a B2B company, experts in highly accurate timing, with customers in Fintech, Telecom, Aerospace and large scientific facilities. We are looking to expand our Tenders Unit that works inside the Business Department, reporting to the Sales&Business Development Manager
– Degree qualified in Compunter Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or related TIC Engineering background
– 2+ years of relevant experience (desirable at least 1 year at offers and tenders applications)
– Excellent written and dissemination skills in English (advanced Cambridge certificate or similar, at least similar speaking skills).
– Technical skills with general software such as Linux, software, gateware and firmware modules.
– Team player with strong communication skills.
– Experience in telecommunication networks development.
– Timing, synchronization and frequency dissemination.
– Pre-sales or technical support experience.
– Experience in R+D projects.
– Interfacing with national and interntional companies and organizations
– Understand, interpret and respond to complex technical specifications and documentation
– Manage the preparation and presentation of proposals: review and manage documentation, submit detailed responses and solve requests for clarification, attend calls for negotiations, etc.
– Work with the Sales Unit to prepare financial bids/proposals for projects/tenders.
– Assist the Sales Unit in technical pre-sales activity: customizing solutions, providing technical assistance and technical evaluation of solutions integrated with third party devices.
– Assists the Support Unit: understand the technical problem, work with the engineering team to solve it, replicate the problem in the lab.
– Able to travel internationally sometimes annually.
– Be part of a leading and expanding company
– Salary 22.000-26.000 euros gross/year + up to 20% euros gross/year
– Health insurance
– Flexible work schedule
– International and dynamic environment in Granada
– High possibilities to grow inside the company
– Professional Career Plan
How to Apply
It is recommended to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter attached indicating your interest in working with us and describing your background.
For more information details, find the full offer here.