We are looking for candidates for the position of Firmware/Software Engineer to help us in the development of our product line.
We are a B2B company, experts in highly accurate timing, with customers in Fintech, Telecom, Aerospace and large scientific facilities. We are looking to expand our Engineering Unit.
– Degree qualified in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or related TIC Engineering background
– Minimal experience required: 3 years
– Knowledge in tools such as Buildroot, Yocto, Petalinux, Openwrt for customize, build and deploy Embedded Linux solutions.
– Knowledge in developing and debugging device drivers, bootloaders, and board support packages (BSP)
– Linux user and programmer: low level drivers, scripts, peripheral configurations, libraries.
– Capability to program communication controller with embedded devices: PCI express controllers, memory DMA, Firmware and peripheral controls,…
– Embedded system/architecture programming: C/C++, embedded Linux, Python.
– Team player, ready to learn and proactive.
– User-level Spanish and English languages is a requirement.
Desirable skills. The company will positively consider knowledge and experience working with:
– Knowledge of FPGAs, ARMs, SoCs technologies.
– Knowledge in Timing system technologies: White Rabbit, MRF,…
– Knowledge in SCRUM, JIRA or agile methodologies
– Be part of a leading and expanding company
– Salary 21.000-24.000 euros gross/year
– Health insurance
– Flexible work schedule
– International and dynamic environment in Granada
– High possibilities to grow inside the company
– Professional Career Plan
Ready to Join?
You will be working on cutting-edge technology with exciting new challenges. We are looking for proactive candidates, willing to develop their technical skills in a fast-moving environment. This is a permanent contract, in a company growing fastly.
How to Apply
It is recommended to write an email to email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter attached indicating your interest in working with us and describing your background.
For more information details, find the full offer here.