We are looking for candidates for the position of Analog, RF and Digital PCB Hardware Designer to help us in the development of our product line.
We are a B2B company, experts in highly accurate timing, with customers in Fintech, Telecom, Aerospace and large scientific facilities. We are looking to expand our Hardware Unit.
– Degree qualified in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or related TIC Engineering background
– Minimal experience required: 3 years
– Schematics capture and PCB routing with Altium Designer
– High speed and low noise PCB routing:
* Stack-up design
* Impedance calculations and routing rules definition
* Differential signals
* Crosstalk requirements
* PCB decoupling
* Power and grounding distribution
* Knowledge on EMI and EMC design considerations
– Components selection
– Design and routing of low speed serial communications as RS422, RS232, SPI, I2C, CAN…
– Design and routing of high-speed digital circuits:
* 1G/10G Ethernet
* DDR memories…
– Design and routing of mixed analog-digital circuits:
* High-speed DAC and ADC adquisiton systems
* Low jitter and high stability PLL for clocking distribution
* Low noise power supply circuits (DCDC and linear regulators)
– User-level Spanish and English languages is a requirement.
– Design and routing of analog and RF circuits
* Front-end systems design
* Communications RF circuitry design
* Conditioning of sensors signals
– PSpice, S-Parameters and IBIS simulation
– Knowledge of FPGA and ARM microprocessors families. Expertise on VHDL/Verilog and C/C++ programming is desirable.
– Testing and troubleshooting experience using basic equipment such as network analyzers, spectrum analyzers and oscilloscopes.
– Be part of a leading and expanding company
– Salary 21.000-24.000 euros gross/year
– Health insurance
– Flexible work schedule
– International and dynamic environment in Granada
– High possibilities to grow inside the company
– Professional Career Plan
Ready to Join?
You will be working on cutting-edge technology with exciting new challenges. We are looking for proactive candidates, willing to develop their technical skills in a fast-moving environment. This is a permanent contract, in a company growing fastly.
How to Apply
It is recommended to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter attached indicating your interest in working with us and describing your background.
For more information details, find the full offer here.