We are looking for candidates for the position of Sales Engineer. We are a B2B company, experts in highly accurate timing, with customers in Fintech, Telecom, Aerospace and large scientific facilities. We are looking to expand our customer network and improving the relationships with our existing clients.
– Degree qualified in Informatic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or related TIC Engineering background.
– Experience in sales, tendering and/or project environment and an understanding of commercial terms & conditions used in European and USA markets.
– 10+ years of relevant experience (desirable at least 5 year at sales tasks and 3 years in engineering tasks)
– Willingness to travel internationally between 20% and 40% of the annual working days
– Proficiency in commercial and technical English language. C1 level minimum.
– Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
– Solid proven sales process methodology: matching customer requirements to solutions and closing sales on the timeline
– Technical skills with general software such as Linux, software, gateware and firmware modules.
– Team player with strong communication skills, able to work closely with the Business (mainly), Manufacturing and Engineering Departments
– Experience in telecommunication networks development.
-Sales experience in Fintech, Telecommunications, Industry for Science or Aerospace.
– Timing, synchronization and frequency dissemination.
– Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners, with excellent interpersonal skills.
– International and bidding experience in a variety of countries and jurisdictions.
– Experience working abroad
– Successful start-up to mature company evolution experience
– Ability to bridge audiences from highly technical specialists to more policy and business-oriented listeners.
– Ability to effectively communicate and give presentations.
– A business-oriented mindset with tech in your DNA.
– Selling solutions (products and services) to existing clients and looking for new possible clients
– Providing assistance and post-sale follow up to customers
– Keeping records of all sales activities and submitting reports to employers
– Attending networking events in order to identify potential business opportunities
– Interfacing with national and international companies and organizations
– Manage the preparation and presentation of proposals: review and manage documentation, submit detailed responses and solve requests for clarification, attend calls for negotiations, etc.
– Work closely (with the help of the Field Application Engineers) with developers, systems integrators, IT managers, of customers, especially during early stages of adoption to ensure the correct use of our technology and successful implementations, providing feedback for improvements on existing solutions.
– Work with the Sales Unit to prepare financial bids/proposals for direct sales/projects/tenders.
– Be part of a leading and expanding company
– Salary 25.000-35.000 euros gross/year + variable pay up to 30% euros gross/year
– The company is located in Granada but telework is a possibility
– Health insurance
– Flexible work schedule
– International and dynamic environment in Granada
– High possibilities to grow inside the company
– Professional Career Plan
How to Apply
It is recommended to write an email to email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter attached indicating your interest in working with us and describing your background.
For more information details, find the full offer here.