Starting kits for developers interested in the White Rabbit solution
The KIT SPEC is the smart solution composed by two nodes. Each node uses one SPEC and one FMC-DIO card that operate as input time- stamping or programmable output pulse generator. The following formats are available:
- KIT SPEC-B: The basic one (without SFPs, wires, etc..).
- KIT SPEC-S: The standard one. Ready to play.
- KIT SPEC-A: Designed for advanced users and conceived to test the dynamic auto-calibration of White Rabbit protocols under variable external conditions. Includes 5 Km optical fiber rail.
This kit should only be considered as a getting started kit, you should not plan to use it in larger/final production deployment as one of its main components (Genumm PCIe chip) is obsolete.
- Sub-nanosecond time accuracy.
- Thousands of nodes.
- Distance range: over 80 km.
- 4-lane interface on the PCIe side.
- LPC FMC mezzanine slots.
- Time stamping input channels.
- Time triggering digital output pulses.
- Network Interface Card (little) over 1Gbps link.
- Include WR PTP core v4.2
- Support Ubuntu LTS 16.04.6 (v.4.15.9) and 18.04.2 (v.4.18.0-17)