White Rabbit ZEN - Time Provider
The dependable standalone node
It is the flexible standalone node that offers the White Rabbit features for different applications, exploiting its redundant connections for a reliable product in timing applications.
It combines ultra stable clocks with low jitter and temperature compensated clock resources to enhance its synchronization. By integrating different FMC boards, the WR-ZEN can provide accurate timing performance to your application.
- Deterministic time distribution with accuracy 1 ns.
- Long distances (80kms with standards SFPs).
- Many hops (14 tested keeping subnanosecond accuracy).
- Subnanosecond accurate event timestamps (ps for Ethernet traffic).
- Dependable: redundant network topologies.
- Future support of: switchover and holdover functionalities for next releases.
- High scalability.
- Heterogeneous and legacy timing interfaces (PTPv2, NMEA, etc).
– Sub-nanosecond time accuracy.
– Remote configuration and monitoring.
– Distance range: over 80 km using fiber.
– Xilinx Zynq Family ( ARM Dual Core).
– PTPv2, Sync-E supported.
– Robustness & Redundancy.
– FMC expansion.
– Pluggable fans.
– Health monitoring.
– Graphical user interface.
All programmable solution based on ZYNQ.
Redundant power supplies, Pluggable fans & Health monitoring.